Welcome to our site. We maintain this website as a service to our customers. By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review information or obtain goods or products from this site.
If you need to contact us for any reason you can reach us at:
Liquid Health Ltd Mill Barn, Withy bridge Ln, Cheltenham, GL51 0TH firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7572 267 163
Use of Information
This Web site provides information that, while useful, must not be used as a substitute for the advice of your own adviser. Information available from this Web Site is not intended to be used to diagnose any medical condition or disease.
Not Offering Any Advice
The content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific advice for you, and should not be relied upon in that regard. You should not act or rely on the content without seeking the advice of a professional.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
DISPUTES; ARBITRATION AGREEMENT; CLASS WAIVER; WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY; GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH THE COMPANY, AND LIMIT THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
- Arbitration Agreement Applicability. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Site or to any products or services sold or distributed by the Company through the Site shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms set forth below.
- Neutral Arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than ten thousand U.S. dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is ten thousand U.S. dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing and the location of any such hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Nonappearance Arbitration. If nonappearance arbitration is elected as provided above, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online, and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties.
- Jury Trial Waiver. You hereby waive any constitutional and statutory rights to go to court and have a trial in front of a judge or a jury, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. In the event any litigation should arise between you and the Company in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, you waive all rights to a jury trial, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. All claims and disputes within the scope of this agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis, and claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
- Confidentiality. No part of the procedures shall be open to the public or the media. All evidence discovered or submitted at the hearing is confidential and may not be disclosed, except by written agreement of the parties, pursuant to court order or unless required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no party shall be prevented from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this agreement to arbitrate, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- Forum Selection. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree that such disputes shall be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict of law principles. You consent to submit to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts located in Broward County, Florida, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
CONTENT TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, videos, music, artwork and computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content, contained on the Site (collectively, “Content”) is owned, controlled or licensed by or to the Company and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
PERMITTED USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The Company makes reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see may depend on your computer system, intra-batch variances, lot variances, or other factors.
HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product labels and packaging prior to use. Information available on or through the Site is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Site, including but not limited to information that may be provided by healthcare or nutrition professionals, for diagnosing or treating a health condition or disease.
You should consult your doctor before starting an exercise or diet routine. Before using any dietary supplements you must consult your doctor.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OF RELIEF ARE A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The Company reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (i) modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site or any portion of the Site; (ii) modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will the Company be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, competitive, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails/li>
The email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. This email address also may be used for the purpose of promoting sales or marketing specifically regarding this website and we will never share or loan your information to any other website.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction or create an account, including, but not limited to, your residential or cellular telephone number, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it to complete the requested transaction and to offer similar products and services to you in the future. By providing such information, you also acknowledge, agree and consent that IG Supplements and its affiliates and vendors may contact you by automated means. Your consent is not a condition of purchasing our products and services. If you would like to withhold such consent, please email us at email@example.com
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.